RANKING SYSTEM OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS DEALING WITH ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN IN EUROPE
The European ranking was developed in 2016/17. The selected programmes were arrived at through an independent investigation that consisted of online surveys of key reference groups: academics, graduates and potential employers, working in the architecture and design sectors. Two online polls were conducted during May-July 2017, followed by a direct survey. During our survey, we reached out to 208 universities and colleges, 16 professional associations and representatives of 64 bureaus.
This comprehensive study involves analysis of more than 800 programs of 208 European Universities. The short-listed entries were structured into 7 categories in accordance with a number of criteria:
1. Top 25 educational programmes overall
2. Top 15 innovative programmes
3. Top 15 programs by media referencing
4. Top 15 programmes by international attractiveness
5. Top 15 programmes by Alumni reputation
6. Top 15 programmes by Academic reputation
7. Top 15 practice-oriented educational programs
*Please, note that with our research we do not try to determine the ‘best universities’ – we are presenting a list of the most outstanding programmes, in each of the individual categories we have chosen.