RANKING SYSTEM OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS DEALING WITH ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
BE OPEN Foundation team of developers and researchers is glad to present a Ranking System of Educational Programs dealing with Architecture and Design in application to diverse areas.
The focus of our scrupulous research was the best University curricula offered across the two world regions: South America and Asia. These regions were not chosen by us at random. The nations comprised within the two geographic regions have demonstrated an increasingly strong economic and creative performance in the global arena. Graduates of the South American and Asian Universities have been more extensively represented in the large and world-known as well as exclusive boutique design and architectural practices worldwide. Already now, they are fully equipped to compete on an equal footing with graduates of the most reputable European design and architecture educational establishments.
Our research was motivated by a desire to answer the needs of two target audience groups:
- Applicants to Academic Programs from around the world to choose the most optimal educational program;
- Employers who represent Target Business Companies to locate the best graduates from the educational establishments offering the best programs and located in the two regions.
In the course of research, we have reviewed both traditional themes featuring in educational programs, such as Architectural Design and Interior Design, and relatively recent disciplines as well: Industrial Design, Multimedia Design, Interactive and Sound Design, Communicative Design.
Summarizing the capacious research, we have formed the TOP listsin each region:
- 25 Best Educational Programs on the basis of consolidated criteria;
- 15 Most Practice-Oriented Educational Programs;
- 10 Most Capitalized Programs – Programs whose graduates have generated the highest annual revenue from their core business activities for three years after completing the relevant program.
We are sincerely hopeful that our research will be enlightening and useful to all those who are not indifferent to the development of Architecture and Design and have a keen interest in education opportunities available for the two disciplines in South America and Asia.